People in a cafe
Guidance » Enrollment Forms

Enrollment Forms

Enrollment paperwork is below if you would prefer to have it filled out before coming in. You may also pick up paperwork at the school. Please also bring proof of residency when you come in to enroll.

During the summer, if at all possible, please enroll at least 2 weeks before school starts. This will give us time to gather academic records and immunizations from your student's previous school so they will be able to start the first day.

If you have any questions before you come in, call 724-479-8026 X3126.

We look forward to having your student at Homer-Center High School.